How it all started? The backstory.! 🌸

Hey friends!
It's my first blog. I haven't tried anything like this before. Then I decided let's give it a try!
But, where did I get this idea from? Well, It's a long story.! You've time. Right?
It all started few months ago, like all of us , I was also stucked in the vicious cycle of procrastination and inactivity.!(Lockdown blues) I started feeling that my life is becoming aimless (Over hyped emotions πŸ˜‚). I felt that I'm turning into a couch potato. 
And then I decided that it's time to get out of this zone. 

So, I called my father and a short talk with him goes like this - 
Me: Helloooo papa! (Lazy and hopeless tone)
Papa : No energy today? What happened? (In a funny way)
Me: Life's tough, why I'm feeling this way? I am stucked again! (Hopeless moron!)
Papa : "Come on! Beta , you're a fighter , don't be hopeless and try to find why you're feeling this way? Is there anything that'll make u feel good?" (I could imagine his smiling face while he was lying to meπŸ˜‚)

But , it actually impacted me! I stood up! Took my pen and paper started writing ! A sort of WRITING SPRINT for straight twenty minutes.
Like always it helped in de-cluttering my mind.! (I highly recommend it to you guys)
I started introspecting and realised that I genuinely like writing. Whenever I write something , I feel positive , I feel relaxed!
Then I decided , why not try blogging? I mean if we want to do something we should just give it a try. So, without any second thoughts I took a decision that I should go for it. ( Seems like a very big decision. Right?πŸ˜›)
Sorry , for such a long story.!

Coming back to the point my blogs will be related to social issues, daily life learnings , exploring life in general , anecdotes and a lot more (let few things remain a surprise).! I promise that you'll enjoy reading all my blogs. 
Stay tuned!
Spread love!❤️


Comments

  1. 😍😍😍😍😍 this is awesome πŸ’“.
    I always knew you have an entrepreneur in you and that you can do magic with words . The content you wrote is a reflection of what you have in your heart and it is awesome πŸ’š.
    Don't listen to what people and this society will tell you, I know you should and you will write it more.
    Looking forward to read more from my favourite writer πŸ₯³πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eagerly waiting to read your upcoming write ups..you have always been a keen observant and writer and especially looking forward to read blogs on social issues πŸ‘❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be sorry , it wasn't that long..😝😝
    Just kidding......Great writing.....I m sure I will learn a lot from your blogs ......Keep it up......🀘🏻🀘🏻🀘🏻🀘🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to some amazing contents. Keep it up.πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing content dear and I know you hv lots of potential in you.. just do scattered it...Great wrk....keep shining😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Naaz πŸ˜πŸ’“
    This is good idea to express yourself✌️
    You don't need to improve
    You are perfect.......πŸ‘Œ
    And one more think
    everyone should have father like your father😊
    You deserve everything what you want 🀟
    I hope that i read your blog even further.
    Best of luck! πŸ‘(Champion)πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That is so sweet of you. I won't disappoint you all ! :)

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you have decided to write and share your stories with people and i know they'll enjoy your experiences and they are worth listening .
    I hope you'll get something from it .
    Best of luck 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl!! Im soo glad you finally did it!! Reallyy excited abt this❤❤ You ll rock it, i know itπŸ’₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reposing your trust in me. 🌸

      Delete
  10. You're a talented writer. Keep up the good work.😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UNNOTICED DISCRIMINATION

LIFE IN A FORGOTTEN WORLD

Turning point of my life